'O' Licence application company address

Hello guys,
I’m filling up my application and I need advice on the address that I put in the advert please.
My company address is my accountants address and my office (is my home) is where my correspondence goes to.
Which address do I use for the purpose of the application please?

Driver Pete:
Hello guys,
I’m filling up my application and I need advice on the address that I put in the advert please.
My company address is my accountants address and my office (is my home) is where my correspondence goes to.
Which address do I use for the purpose of the application please?

I’ve just done some guidance reading and find out that it has to be the address where you keep the company documents and it can not be the PO box or 3rd party address. Therefore it will be my home (office) :smiley:
I’ll leave the topic so maybe someone else will find it useful.

Are they not meaning where the vehicle will be parked, I don’t think it can be your residence as it could be seen as a nuisance, you need a yard somewhere. Something I learned from the Cpc,

And they say its a waste of time

Gav

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

GavNormandale:
Are they not meaning where the vehicle will be parked, I don’t think it can be your residence as it could be seen as a nuisance, you need a yard somewhere. Something I learned from the Cpc,

Gav

The operating centre you mention later on in the advert so yourv residential/office address is correct answer. However thank you for taking time writing the message.

GavNormandale:

Gav

The address is the home or office address where myself and anyone else can send objections. No point sending it anywhere else as you cannot Park a truck until the licence is granted.

Wheel Nut:

GavNormandale:

Gav

The address is the home or office address where myself and anyone else can send objections. No point sending it anywhere else as you cannot Park a truck until the licence is granted.

That’s correct :smiley: