TAY GROUP...??????????

Taylored lines,ice,bee line…■■?anybody got any info on this company
or fowler welsch…■■?both looking for 44t decicated traction o,d im just starting out on my own, :smiley: not bought a tractor just yet but have a few in mind…anyone dealt with smithbrosltd at widnes…??used truck sales seem to be reasonably priced…■■?any info be great cheers…

i rang taygroup this time last year regarding traction, they said someone would call me back, im still waiting!
from what i have read on here they are not worth bothering with, but dont quote me!
i’ve thought about fowler welch myself, but im happy where i am right now!

paul

ps. maybe routier can help you more than me?

bought truck recently from Smith Bros in Widnes - good company - good trucks - good prices. few minor problems with truck have been sorted out with them.

know an o/d who bought a topline 460 scania from SMITH BROS in oct 03 .He had some minor problems surface at its first inspection he rung SMITHS they told him to get them done and send them the bill which they then paid. Say no more

Hi V8 Scanny and welcome to the hallowed ground :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

OK then its a complete madhouse really, but welcome anyway

cheers
STEVE.

I think Fowler-welch are ok to pull for.Quite a few blokes round my neck of the woods pull for them.

Shaggy:
I think Fowler-welch are ok to pull for.Quite a few blokes round my neck of the woods pull for them.

From what I’ve heard Shaggy, they’re not all that good. Done a few backloads for them, but when you here what the regulars are getting, I don’t know how they eat, let alone pay for them flash motors.