Advice on customer refusing to pay

Stanley Mitchell:

albion:
Well done, I would have thought they would have put up more of a fight.

I think they have a “spy” on here IIRC, and, obviously the bad vibe would start to effect their recruitment policy :open_mouth:

Better to nip it in the bud from their point of view, but Nick is a lucky lad, right place / right time for once :wink:

You have no idea how lucky I feel. OK, this is pushed me off 7days EOW to 30+ days EOM without notice and without much in the way of reserves, (January and two broken landing legs swallowed them up pretty quick) but its also shown me the companies true colours before I was too heavily committed to them. Its also made me available and willing when a new client has come knocking on the door so clouds and linings as they say.

lee mat:
Have you ever realy made the ppm offered and I mean realy made not just switched a few figures round to kid yourself that you did.

In fairness:

The final week was £1.14 ish a mile but of course there was a lot of dead mileage in sorting out the mess and they would claim that all the profit would have come out of the last two runs.

February was about £1.40ish a mile which for a quiet month is reasonable to expect a slight dip in rates.

Average over 3.3 moths and 93 jobs was £1.5286 a mile so in excess of the promised £1.50.