On line bank troubles

Had whole days worth of banking going missing and the first payment on a run vanishes too ,been on to RBS about it they acknowledge the problem but don’t know what they are doing about it so have sent £75 ,just looking at changing banks ,anyone had this with RBS ?

Is this on the App or actual website?
Had this with CO-OP all the balances were right it just didn’t show the transaction on screen on the app but it did on the website.

Web I reckon , the Mrs deals with it ,tnet on a iPad is about my barrel ,I can even email :neutral_face:

I’d recommend Halifax they are about the best from experience.
We just have one account with Co-op for the breakdown cover & Phone insurance package,our main banking is with Halifax.

Halifax for me too,I pay £12 a month for the Ultimate Reward account for that get mobile insurance unlimited travel insurance for me and my good lady and AA breakdown cover for me not just the car.
Always found them helpful when I have gone in to see them.

NatWest Direct Business Banking…

If you dont need any personal contact, Ive found these to be decent, I`m not sure how it would work if you are bollock deep in overdraughts and loans, but if you are self sufficient they are pretty good [IMO]…

Never had a bit of trouble with HSBC Dan and even i can use the online banking thing, believe me your IT skills cannot be
worse than mine.
Best of luck Norman.
ps. The Foden looks great mate…credit to you.

Thanks all ,it’s business banking Iam after and no luckily I have no loans or overdrafts ect.

Punchy Dan:
Thanks all ,it’s business banking Iam after and no luckily I have no loans or overdrafts ect.

Fill your boots then, NatWest it is :laughing:

I’m with Dog Tired, HSBC have been good. Like you, we just use it for a current account.

When I worked for myself, I used Lloyds online for my business banking, and never had a problem with them.

But.

Be a banking tart, and look for those that offer free banking. Most give you it, for say, 2 years, then start charging, so in the words of Martin Lewis, switch when the deal runs out.

Every little helps. (Or is that someone else. :laughing: )

Ken.

Punchy Dan:
Had whole days worth of banking going missing and the first payment on a run vanishes too ,been on to RBS about it they acknowledge the problem but don’t know what they are doing about it so have sent £75 ,just looking at changing banks ,anyone had this with RBS ?

I have the answer to all your banking problems Dan’l, just ring this helpline number.

Walmington on Sea 123 & ask to speak to George Mainwaring, he’s the manager you know.

There’ll be no more banking troubles when the captain has had a hand in the matter, but oh I nearly forgot, DONT TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!!

Bank Manager.jpg

1970commer:

Punchy Dan:

I have the answer to all your banking problems Dan’l, just ring this helpline number.

Walmington on Sea 123 & ask to speak to George Mainwaring, he’s the manager you know.

There’ll be no more banking troubles when the captain has had a hand in the matter, but oh I nearly forgot, DONT TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santander for free banking, but I do get what I pay for [emoji849]

Also if I make a large ish payment, they some times don’t pay it, but don’t tell me [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji15] even with cleared funds available [emoji849]

Embarrassing !

Have a look @ Aldermore Bank…online, helpful, easy to use and they pay “interest”, not a lot, but enough to add them to your portfolio of banks :wink:

Macker1999:
Santander for free banking, but I do get what I pay for [emoji849]

Also if I make a large ish payment, they some times don’t pay it, but don’t tell me [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji15] even with cleared funds available [emoji849]

Embarrassing !

That’s the Spanish for you :wink:

Up date ,done a yr now with Santander no real problems recently,got some debit card fraud but they paid it all back ,and I made £350 interest over the yr :smiley: