Wanted: Parking site for x2 7.5t Rigids in Coventry Area

First post here, hello all :slight_smile:

We are a small house removals company in Coventry and our current parking yard is set to be redeveloped so we’re looking for a site in or around Coventry. The vehicles are well maintained 4x2 rigid removals trucks in use approx 4 days per week.

If anyone can suggest a long-term parking site which could become our operating centre it would be appreciated. We have done some door knocking but are yet to find somewhere suitable and I hoped the forum might help!

Many thanks,

Simon Chandler,
TM
07775 998792

Try Bedworth Haulage. They’ve reduced fleet recently and are would probably be happy to receive a bit, even a little bit, of steady income as they’ve just been bought out of administration.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Bedworth haulage just got sold for 17k lol
Try asking on Bayton rd though .plenty firms on there .
You could also ask at pearsons transport .they seem to have other trucks in the yard ?out by the old elephant and castle …
I know a few farms but theres a bad risk with travellors
Good luck pal

What about that place in Longford that used to have the containers on? Heading into town from the motorway, take a right, then right again. I think they used to have car transporters in there as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pjm truck stop off the roundabout for Coventry, secure site, cctv, open 24 hours for security .

Thankyou for the suggestions folks. We may have found somewhere thanks to the forum!

Kind regards,

Simon.