Lightweight lease / rent

Does anyone no anywhere that lease lightweight 6x2 units rung reno merc iveco etc but there only doing deals on fleet spec 6x2 looking for something along the lines of a cf ftp

lee mat:
Does anyone no anywhere that lease lightweight 6x2 units rung reno merc iveco etc but there only doing deals on fleet spec 6x2 looking for something along the lines of a cf ftp

Brand new??
Iveco will lease you a Stralis with the small axle,
You’ll see McCulla has them specced that way for bigger diesel tanks.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

As far as I know Iveco has pulled there £299 a week deal no warning to dealers or anything, Renault deffo doing the lightweight axle as an online option and a very tidy job it is, a lot better than the Iveco option

Sorry should of made my post a little clearer its the used deals Ive been ringing dont want a new one some pretty good deals going on used stuff but cant seem to get the spec so far.

chipliner:
As far as I know Iveco has pulled there £299 a week deal no warning to dealers or anything, Renault deffo doing the lightweight axle as an online option and a very tidy job it is, a lot better than the Iveco option

The £299 deal was to get rid of the Highway model before they launched the XP model, so once the stock was sold/leased the deal had finished.

lee mat:
Sorry should of made my post a little clearer its the used deals Ive been ringing dont want a new one some pretty good deals going on used stuff but cant seem to get the spec so far.

I would say a lease deal on a used small mid-axle yoke be hard to find,
Most will hold onto them would guess.

Unless you get a fleet going for replacement that has the small axle specced.

Try Scania rental, as they definitely have small wheel 6x2 but may be out long term hiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lee mat:

Dollar Industries have 2014 Euro6 Iveco 460 Highway in,
Page119 CM.
Lightweight mid-lift tipping PTO/Durabrites/Lightbar etc.

Looks the part in pic!!![emoji41]

Seen that does look the part would make a nice truck for someone, am stuggling to work out is it worth paying that kind of monthly money out to buy what is a decent truck but with no warranty when for not lot more per month you can make everything someone elses problem .

lee mat:
Seen that does look the part would make a nice truck for someone, am stuggling to work out is it worth paying that kind of monthly money out to buy what is a decent truck but with no warranty when for not lot more per month you can make everything someone elses problem .

True.