Loads out of Scotland

Simple one really .We have loads into Scotland (Central Belt) but have problems finding loads back to Ireland North or South . After speaking to most of the Irish end of the market we are starting to think about loading out of Scotland into England or Wales where we can find loads home.
Fridge or box van loads
We have -
High cube dual temp fridges
dual and tri temp 4.1 mt fridges
fridges and units are tracked and monitored.
Any info gratefully received.

What about the whisky bonds around glasgow or the pallet hubs.I know mcburney do loads for amazon and diageo back over the water.

Colin_scottish:
What about the whisky bonds around glasgow or the pallet hubs.I know mcburney do loads for amazon and diageo back over the water.

thanks Colin - as I said we tried all the usual suspects. Some were more interested in what we were taking out rather than if they could get us a load back in. Thats why we are looking to go Scotland - England.

We struggle to get anything worthwhile back out of Scotland, the McMafia must have it sewn up :smiley: . It’s that problematic that we sub loads out at a loss to Victoria transport as it works out cheaper than sending one of ours. Bucking that trend I tipped at Newbridge and Bellshill today, backload Out of Doncaster tomorrow!

the maoster:
We struggle to get anything worthwhile back out of Scotland, the McMafia must have it sewn up :smiley: . It’s that problematic that we sub loads out at a loss to Victoria transport as it works out cheaper than sending one of ours. Bucking that trend I tipped at Newbridge and Bellshill today, backload Out of Doncaster tomorrow!

Thats sort of what we are looking for . Someone with loads in Scotland but no load going north if you get what I’m saying .

No idea of rates Beefy, but I did hear talk of loads of bottled mineral water (perhaps Abbet Well?) out of Livingston area to all points south. Dunno if that’d be any good to you?

Try Heyton Coultard, part of the Gregory group, maybe Highland Spring bottled water, used to come out of XPO at Bellshill , to Lidl/Aldi to England .

Did you try Edenvalley Spring Water down past Golden Fleece on A6■■
They have loads going back across to NI and Tesco Donabate Dublin.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Big Truck:
Did you try Edenvalley Spring Water down past Golden Fleece on A6■■
They have loads going back across to NI and Tesco Donabate Dublin.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Agro do a lot from there, it’s princes.

Thanks guys . Just back in the door from my weekend on . I’ll pass those ideas on to management although the rumors are that it has all been sorted out .