Spotted a potential Lux to UK regular pallet job

On a car forum, no good for me but might be a great gig for an OD on here, save the big players getting it, is cut & paste below, nowt to do with me & I don’t know the fella but if someone here gets it you can buy me a pint :wink:

"Hi Guys,

We have secured some distribution work with a new customer, the products will be sent to us from the Manufacturer in Luxembourg to our Head Office in Manchester.

They have given us a quote for road haulage from luxembourg to manchester, however this seems a little steep from my point of view.

19 Pallets
800kg per pallet
dimensions = 1650 x 1050mm per pallet
can they double stack = No

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies to use for this type of service?

Thanks

Chris"

Link it’s on below-

pistonheads.com/gassing/top … &t=1721855

I imagine Piotr or Stanislav will end up doing that for about £400. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
I imagine Piotr or Stanislav will end up doing that for about £400. :stuck_out_tongue:

Including ferry.

Is there better money in European work than UK?

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Harry Monk:

I can get them to do a load back to that area from Coventry for around 650. mind I’ve just done 2 x 40’ containers to BUENOS AIRES for 690 each.

mental

Can’t get the link working, but that’s one 'n’a’bit trailers or maybe full floor on a wagon ’ n ’ drag isn’t it. Those pallets will have to go length ways won’t they?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

AlexBarclay:

Yea, that’s why there are so many of us doing it! :wink:

Harry Monk:

AlexBarclay:

Yea, that’s why there are so many of us doing it! :wink:

I take it they only price one way because they wait about on the next load then

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk