Anybody selling 4.1/4.2/4.3m curtainsider?

Hi, looking curtainsider, something with drum brakes, half decent tyres and curtains,

any suggestions , year not important

What’s your budget? I get loads of emails through offering curtainside trailers

NO budget really, cheaper the better, year not important aslong it is tidy enough, don’t mind going up years aslong as it’s good enough value.

volvomick1:
Hi, looking curtainsider, something with drum brakes, half decent tyres and curtains,

any suggestions , year not important

There were a few decent looking ones at CVA auction Doncaster there on 30th Jan,
Bell them up as might not have reached reserve.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Theres any amount of them on ebay

Framptons at Shepton Mallet, call 01749 333400, select fleet services, ask for Gary Wolf, Dave Ford or manager Nick.

ATE at Wolverhampton have/had a load of ex-Longs of Leeds 4.2s in, 2006/2007 4.2m with new blue sheets and off white back doors. The chassis could use a little love if you are going to run them long term but they roll fine. Just make sure they have em checked out before you buy and beware the ones with runners in the floor for dollies. I made the mistake of not complaining when they ‘accidentally’ sold me a trailer a year newer than the one I had ordered, only to find out the 2007 one is 1.5t heavier than a standard curtain sider. So now I’m looking at trailers again, 3 months on.