Operator CPC Courses With DCPC Recommendations / Suggestions

manski:
I want to put someone through an operator CPC course (and hopefully pass the exam) and have really only found these 3 alternatives, 2 are reasonably local to us (North Wales) and could be done with daily travel, the Novadata one is in Essex. Seems quite a difference in the pricing , we are not RHA or FTA members and and I wonder if anybody had any knowledge or experience of any of these they would like to share. I like the idea of getting the 35 hours DCPC rolled in as that will save some time in the future.

FTA Liverpool £1688-25 EXC VAT but includes free second exam entry if you need it.

RHA Wolverhampton £1305-45 Exc VAT

Novadata Essex £1348-50 Exc VAT

All 3 include the 35 hours DCPC

I started to organise this last year and got the lead to Novadata on here but time went by and and it did not get done, but this time it must be done.

Just to add, we are not RHA or FTA members, and are unlikely to go down that path as haulage for others is a small part of our work, but a part we would like to keep.

I used NOVADATA in Braintree many times and they are brilliant. I’m actually gonna do Operator CPC with them too