operators licence

i would like some advice please, i am a employee of a company i am currently working for, they are maxed out on there operators licence, can i add there vehicles on my licence legally without it being classed as fronting, i know fronting is illegal, but i would be an employee, probably be made up to transport manager, can this be done

thank you

You wouldn’t need to own the vehicles, but you would have to have overall control of what they did, where they went and you would need to employ and pay the drivers. Failing to do this would guarantee your fast tracking to tea and buns with the Commissioner, and you being vigorously caned!
Also, as I’m assuming you have an operators CPC, you shouldn’t need to ask the question in the first place.

Fronting is using one O-licence to get around the lack of or restrictions on another.

Your idea is getting around the Financial Standing restrictions placed on operators licences so is fronting. Liable to result in curtailment for them, which would worsen their problems, revocation for you and loss of repute for both TMs.

They could be though sub the work to you but you would need to have the wagons, staff and insurance to do it.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk