Up to date lease/contract hire prices

Hi

Could anyone give me some up to date prices for lease/contract hire of a tractor unit.

Basic spec as follows
Not bothered on which manufacturer
6x2
Sleeeper can not bothered on spec
450 hp+
Price to include six weekly maintanence and tyres preferably!

Tia
James

Nsmith is your man

Depends what you want, new or used?

renault-trucks.co.uk/media/d … _ad_v4.pdf

Don’t know how old or mileage, will be plus tyres and tax.

We currently pay £1550 a month for 2014 Axor on monthly terms from a local rental company which we have good long term relations we have had it from new,now awaiting replacement.

Cheaper on long term hire, ask around, keep your eyes open in the press,MB are always changing deals, if you want new the only way is to get a quote from a dealer.
tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/curren … eement.pdf

Volvo in enfield

3 years £380 pw
FH 500 euro 6
with tax and maintanance

Driver Pete:
Volvo in enfield

3 years £380 pw
FH 500 euro 6
with tax and maintanance

That for a New one!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Yes. I spoke to the bloke yesterday I can give you his details on Monday. that is 100k miles per year lease

Thanks for the replies

We are basically 75% own account work filling the gaps with subbed in work,we’re running a 10 yea4 old FH at the moment thinking that without a huge amount of capital and novmnthly repayments we would be 8n a good position. Although having looked through maintanence costs for the last 6 months I might be changing my mind! W3 seem to regularly be spending near enough the figures quoted for lease above. Time to scratch my head and make some decisions,

James

Driver Pete:
Yes. I spoke to the bloke yesterday I can give you his details on Monday. that is 100k miles per year lease

Near want the KM bit higher than that on the lease as 100k/yr only 1200mile/week@ 50wks/yr!!!

Would guess BIG penalties you hand that yoke back@ 3yr lease way over the contracted KM!!!

Big Truck:

Driver Pete:

Near want the KM bit higher than that on the lease as 100k/yr only 1200mile/week@ 50wks/yr!!!

Would guess BIG penalties you hand that yoke back@ 3yr lease way over the contracted KM!!!

100k miles is 160k km and thats about 1923 miles a week for 52 weeks. I think that willl easily cover 7 days a week. What do you recon?

Driver Pete:
100k miles is 160k km and thats about 1923 miles a week for 52 weeks. I think that willl easily cover 7 days a week. What do you recon?

Sorry didn’t notice it was 100k miles/yr thought it was km.

£380/week for new FH500@ 160k/3yr lease would say VERY good deal!!![emoji106]

7days/week Your gonna want to be covering more than 1923miles,
Our subbies be@ 3000miles+/week for 7days but rates are PISH!!!

Big Truck:

Driver Pete:

As I mentioned in other post I’ve just completed the business plan and now waiting for approval. If approved I’ll probably buy outright 20k-30k and get R&M contract.

Driver Pete:

Big Truck:

Driver Pete:

As I mentioned in other post I’ve just completed the business plan and now waiting for approval. If approved I’ll probably buy outright 20k-30k and get R&M contract.

That’s the very LAST option I’d take,
blow £30k on a used truck then a pile more dough on monthly R&M from a dealer and you still need the trailer!!!

You better have a friendly bank Manager!!!

Driver Pete:
Volvo in enfield

3 years £380 pw
FH 500 euro 6
with tax and maintanance

What deposit do you need to put down for that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All based on 160km per year, including RFL and Maintenance, not including tyres.

Volvo FH 460 6x2 Globetrotter - £429.00
Mercedes Actros BigSpace 450 - £426.00
New Gen Scania R450 Normal Roof - £400.00 with a bit of sob story shoulder crying.
MAN TGX 440 - £380.00 - not on a lease but a minimum 6 month term open ended hire. Its also 6 months old, not new.
Renault Range T 460 DXi 6x2 - £385.00
Iveco Stralis Hi-Way 460 - £308.00 but it was run out of the 2016 model not a new for 17/18 spec one.

Spec required on all was single sleaper with rear wall storage or double sleeper cab. Climate control, bluetooth, fridge.

I went with the Renault which is on a 5 year deal with a 3 year break clause so I can either get out of it or buy it at 3 years old.

CV Driver mag Feb18:

Sherwood Truck&Van:

New Stralis 6x2 “existing stock” 150k/yr 36month OP lease 3yr R&M with 2yr full warranty.

£319wk.

Big Truck:
CV Driver mag Feb18:

Sherwood Truck&Van:

New Stralis 6x2 “existing stock” 150k/yr 36month OP lease 3yr R&M with 2yr full warranty.

£319wk.

Which for that heap of junk is about £318 a week too much. Its so flimsey it scares me. I really wouldn’t want to crash one.

nsmith1180:

Big Truck:
CV Driver mag Feb18:

Sherwood Truck&Van:

£319wk.

Which for that heap of junk is about £318 a week too much. Its so flimsey it scares me. I really wouldn’t want to crash one.

It’s Italian,
You don’t expect anything else!!!

Big Truck:

nsmith1180:

Big Truck:
CV Driver mag Feb18:

Sherwood Truck&Van:

£319wk.

It’s Italian,

Spanish actually, Madrid.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:

Big Truck:

nsmith1180:

Big Truck:
CV Driver mag Feb18:

Sherwood Truck&Van:

£319wk.

It’s Italian,

Spanish actually, Madrid.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Every day a school day!!![emoji4]