I am happy to prove the allegation.
I can upload the
-email order.
-the Proof of delivery.
-the invoice
-the phone log
-and the unanswered emails

They do not answer the emails.
On the phone they always say the owner authorised to do a payment but surprisingly he never in his office and has no mobile phone.

TBH you need to send them a seven day letter then if still no moolah then county court claim online potentially libelling them online won’t do muvch

If you go down the county court route that’ll be the end of any work for them and they will probably bad mouth you with stuff like being unreliable to anyone they know. Obviously they should pay but just how it is.

It’s a bit of a rough and ready outfit…I’d take some care there…I’ve done work for them!

gyalogkakukk79:
Dear DieselDave.
You locked my previous post because “Unsubstantiated allegation”

I am happy to prove the allegation.
I can upload the
-email order.
-the Proof of delivery.
-the invoice
-the phone log
-and the unanswered emails

They do not answer the emails.
On the phone they always say the owner authorised to do a payment but surprisingly he never in his office and has no mobile phone.

Just so that we get things straight… I removed your first post away out of sight. (It’s covered in the forum rules.)

I did lock the courtesy post (that I wrote) that told you that your allegation is unsubstantiated and had been removed for that reason.

If you did indeed upload and publish everything that (you say) you’ve got onto TN, what exactly would that prove?

To save you time… it would prove nothing and leave both you and TN potentially liable to being pursued for libel/defamation.

We cannot allow you to use TN as a vehicle to publicise your side of an unresolved dispute, so for that reason I’ve edited the title of this topic to remove the name of the company.

:bulb: Any interested parties can then PM you and then you can deal with it all in private.

Whilst (if it’s true) most people would have great sympathy for your situation; in all fairness, the other side aren’t going to come on TN and air their side of the matter. (Every story has two sides.)

A possible way forward for you is… Obtain a checkable CCJ against them, then you can publish that as a fact on here. :bulb:

Please don’t repeat the name of the company publicly. Thanks.