Diesel Direct

Apologies if this has been asked previously, got a call from these today looking to save me money on my current supplier. Anybody had any dealings with diesel direct?

Think you’ll find it’s Keyfuels, not over impressed with them, but stopped using them around eight years ago.

I had a Diesel Direct card and a UK fuels card from Fuel Card Services.

They were cheaper than UK Fuels for the first two weeks, while I was waiting for my cards to arrive then were tracking 1p above UK fuels.

Fuel Card Services are also shocking. Took two admin fees for free cards and billed me for an insurance product I hadn’t been offered. Finally got the money back after months of arguing. In the end I told them I woudn’t be calling them back if the money hadn’t arrived by the end of the week, I’d be phoning action fraud. They started paying then. A bunch of crooks.

nsmith1180:
I had a Diesel Direct card and a UK fuels card from Fuel Card Services.

They were cheaper than UK Fuels for the first two weeks, while I was waiting for my cards to arrive then were tracking 1p above UK fuels.

I think that is a common story with a lot of them. You get the “good price” for a bit then it starts to rise above what you could get elsewhere. I was told once by someone that you can stop some of that by having 2 cards off 2 completely separate firms and drop one and switch to the other every so often. They must have to do something to pay for all the junk mail and cold calls I get :unamused: