Where to buy IBC Adblue stand?

Hi,
I have IBC gravity hose and nozzle kit and was wondering where can I buy any IBC stand for adblue. Or any ideas how to make it without spending a fortune. I have found IBC Bund but it is very expensive, it is like £399. Thanks

Ibc’s full of diesel and a ebay 12V pump with a 3/4 hose has always worked on our small holding tractors.

No reason why it shouldnt for adblue.

Stack five or six blue pallets up to encourage gravity, place ibc on top .

A jerrycan, small length of hose and a sturdy funnel will take care of spillage.
After use place hose in funnel the excess will go into the jerrycan.
When the ibc is due for changing pour the jerrycan into the empty ibc thats going to be replaced.

If you want to buy a professional bund contact this company who will be able to supply you with an expensive one.

jonesco-plastics.com

Concretejim:
Ibc’s full of diesel and a ebay 12V pump with a 3/4 hose has always worked on our small holding tractors.

No reason why it shouldnt for adblue.

I really wouldn’t go down this route. Adblue corrodes most things except plastic and stainless steel, hence why the pumps are made of these two materials.
Using a steel pump would corrode it quickly.

use a name:

A jerrycan, small length of hose and a sturdy funnel will take care of spillage.
When the ibc is due for changing pour the jerrycan into the empty ibc thats going to be replaced.

If you want to buy a professional bund contact this company who will be able to supply you with an expensive one.

jonesco-plastics.com

I also wouldn’t recommend this either. Spilled adblue shouldn’t be returned to the ibc as if it’s got any crap in it this will end up in your tank and could cause damage to the system. Dispose of it instead. Adblue systems are expensive to repair, adblue is cheap.

coiler:

use a name:

jonesco-plastics.com

I also wouldn’t recommend this either. Spilled adblue shouldn’t be returned to the ibc as if it’s got any crap in it this will end up in your tank and could cause damage to the system. Dispose of it instead. Adblue systems are expensive to repair, adblue is cheap.

Thats why he said when the IBC is empty pour the crap left over into the empty one.

How are you going to pour the leftovers back into the empty ibc without breaking the seal and losing your deposit?

coiler:
How are you going to pour the leftovers back into the empty ibc without breaking the seal and losing your deposit?

Put the IBC on the floor, stand on the pallets and pour it back down the hose! C’mon man, problem solving, not problem causing please!

Sounds like a lot of work.

Why not use an electric pump - no waste, nothing to tip back into the IBC, no stand to buy, only the pump unit.

OK, Sarcasm emoji needed please admins.

why not put the adblu on a pallet , pick it up with a forklift , park next to wagon , raise the pallet in the air and let gravity do the rest . ■■?
ps just re-read this and realised it could appear sarcastic , its not meant to be :slight_smile: