Volvo FH V3 Radio

Greetings to all trucknet members,

The radio of my Volvo FH13 Version 3 2012 model is dead and I am looking for alternatives. Do you know any aftermarket radio with Bluetooth which will work with build in wheel controls for phone functions?

Or do you know where I can find a used OEM one?

Thank you all.

I replaced one with a normal car one as they’re a 12v radio, it had all the Bluetooth and USB sockets, Ipod compatible etc.
I can’t remember if the block connectors are ISO or whether I got an adapter but I didn’t need to cut any of the standard loom to fit it.
The radio I got had the ability to operate the controls on a steering wheel, but required an adapter loom, which you can get for various models of car, but I couldn’t get one for the Volvo truck, if you know a bit of a wizz with automotive electronics they might be able to make a connection loom up for you, I would think it would only require knowing what the individual wires from the steering wheel and from the radio does and joining them.

Std iso connection.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-Truck-IS … 1943546846

Hi guys

Anyone did this before and manage to get steering wheel buttons to work? Is there any adapter in market to use?

I want to place an aftermarket radio with Bluetooth but I need the steering wheel buttons to work

Need something like this

amazon.co.uk/Crux-Replaceme … B01CSAT4WO