Fuel cards

Been an owner driver for 12 years now…but always been supplied with a fuel card via my customer…I now want to get a card of my own…but I’m seriously struggling without the fuel company wanting to do a pre-payment card…or me put a deposit down, I’ve heard about fuel genie as i need a monthly invoice off the fuel company…but you don’t get any discount…it’s just pump price I believe…any help appreciated.

JASON280:
Been an owner driver for 12 years now…but always been supplied with a fuel card via my customer…I now want to get a card of my own…but I’m seriously struggling without the fuel company wanting to do a pre-payment card…or me put a deposit down, I’ve heard about fuel genie as i need a monthly invoice off the fuel company…but you don’t get any discount…it’s just pump price I believe…any help appreciated.

Seeing as you still have a supplier [your customer], take your time and watch out for the crooks / dodgy T&Cs…

Approach everyone of them, there are loads out there, and just play the game, it won`t be easy as they are a bit nervous at this time of the year, everyone is using more because it is busy :open_mouth:

Personally I`d wait till January, you will have more chance of success, because the job slows down and they are volume hungry merchants [IMO]…

BWOC
Certas
DPG / UK Fuels

These seem to be the most proactive at the moment, for me anyway :wink:

Thank you for your help…much appreciated

Tbh i find morissons prices competitive so use my fuelgenie card more than others