Add Blue prices!

1.22 per liter just UK diesel sent me Invoice!!!

It seems to be a rip off on all fuel cards, i pay with my debit card for adblue, pump price is usually about 60p a litre round here

Was told by our card supplier they can only guarantee the price of the fuel, anything else on the forecourt it is up to the individual garage what the charge is, hence Adblue is paid for by other means and just the fuel on the card.

We buy it in a bulk IBC from our fuel card supplier, if you’ve got somewhere to store it I recommend that. It works out at 23ppl.

I buy ibc’s for 24ppl

coiler:
I buy ibc’s for 24ppl

I.m a one man band in a rented space, i have no way of storing an Ibc so i.ll have to keep paying 60p a litre

chaversdad:

coiler:
I buy ibc’s for 24ppl

I.m a one man band in a rented space, i have no way of storing an Ibc so i.ll have to keep paying 60p a litre

In 2007 when I only had one on adblue it took about 8 months to use an ibc. Now I use one ibc per month.

chaversdad:

coiler:
I buy ibc’s for 24ppl

A bloke I’ve been working for buys 200ltr drums and he’s made up dolly to put one on so you just wheel it to the truck and pump it in, (hand pump)

I use a Velos card for AdBlue. I pay pump price but its paid on the same terms and the same invoice as the fuel card.

I pay cash at local Volvo dealers.
38p per litre.