Can’t get it up

Does anyone have any suggestions, I have a 58 plate Magnum, and can’t get the cab to lift, the electric pump just makes a lot of noise, and the manual pump does nothing, I have a feeling it’s the cab locks, which are supposed to be automatic, but can see no way of taking them off manually.

Try asking Cross Heights Huddesfield dont know tele number off hand but found them helpfull when i had my Premium

When you manually pump, is there any pressure build up? Making it harder to pump?

If it’s just pumping with no pressure behind it try checking the fluid level in the pump and topping up if required.

I tried that, but, it made no difference.

Don’t know anything about Renaults, but I know that older Volvos had a by pass valve on the cab tilt system which prevented the cab being tilted until the grille had been fully opened. Might be something similar on Magnum.
Why not try a pm to Hart Monk on here? I reckon he will know.

Sorry, HARRY Monk!!!

Not a problem I ever had, although I too would be looking at the hydraulic fuel level in the first instance. Unless of course you’ve got the raise/lower valve switch set to “down” rather than “up”?