Easysheet, George Neville

Hi, I recently bought an ex AI Volvo tipper with an easysheet. As they aren’t that common over here, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or tips on how to make it roll up a bit tighter? It seems to be hanging a lot looser than some I have seen on photos on here and not as tightly rolled up either?
Any other tips or tricks to keep it in PWO would be appreciated also.
It’s a great bit of kit and makes life a lot easier than my old rollover cover!
Cheers
John

Should have a bit of belting each end of the large tube. Make sure its in good order or fit some new. Its meant to grip on the top of the arches. To be honest its a job to get em to roll up as tight as the other makes.

Pursy

Thanks for the reply, it looks a bit worn alright, I’ll ring them tomorrow and order them.
I had to order the rubber bands off them for the centre pole and I have to say they are a pleasure to deal with and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Cheers
John

Bristol bodies now own the rights to the original easy sheet, they also stock spares as they still fit them, I still think they are quite good, one of the worst things you can do is operate them whilst moving as the bouncing won’t do the chains any good