CVA auction Hemel Wed?

Anybody going to the CVA auction@ Hemel Hempstead this Wed 4th Oct??
Would be interested to know what sort of dough the numerous 2012 Premium 460DXi make?[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

They’ll struggle to make £10k I’d say.

you can pick one up retail for 10-11k so i think they will be very lucky to see 10 at auction

I was at the last one at Hemel and Doncaster last week and they were going for between 6-8 grand

gunner1983:
I was at the last one at Hemel and Doncaster last week and they were going for between 6-8 grand

Thx,
Had a hunch they would be £8k or LESS!!!
Gotta be value for money at that though!!![emoji41]

Big Truck:

gunner1983:

Thx,

Definitely pal could do a lot worse I reckon

gunner1983:

Big Truck:

gunner1983:

Thx,

Definitely pal could do a lot worse I reckon

Trying to get a large local Agri Contractor friend of mine to look at them to generate a bit better cash-flow over Winter months.[emoji106]

6 to 8k

Lot of truck for the money, same money wont buy a decent car of the same vintage!

Trickydick:
Lot of truck for the money, same money wont buy a decent car of the same vintage!

and most likely more mpg than a range rover :slight_smile:

So, what did they go for? Was a few in donny aswel yesterday.

Can’t knock them at that money, would be a decent enough buy.

Last month there was a dealer in Truck Trader selling 2012 Premiums for £8k+VAT that made me guess you could pick them up@ CVA for about £6k.
BARGAIN City!!![emoji41] [emoji106]

Big Truck:
Last month there was a dealer in Truck Trader selling 2012 Premiums for £8k+VAT that made me guess you could pick them up@ CVA for about £6k.

Big truck, why don’t you buy one and put a young lad driving it and see how it goes?

You won’t be happy till you have a wagon yourself I fear so don’t wait till it’s too late.

At that kind of money it is not a huge commitment unlike an NG or a FH.

Hurryup&wait:

Big Truck:

Big truck, why don’t you buy one and put a young lad driving it and see how it goes?

You won’t be happy till you have a wagon yourself I fear so don’t wait till it’s too late.

Defo NOT!!!

My Nat/Int CPCs are lying here in house doing nothing and no shortage of work and abundance of cheap trucks.

BUT,
getting a good steady RELIABLE driver and being able in turn to see a profit ref rates here about NI would be another thing entirely!!![emoji52]

I’ll just glide along down the PAYE route,
besides I’ve said before that my wee investment portfolio does better IMHO than any mad idea about putting a truck back on the road!!![emoji41]

Big Truck:

Hurryup&wait:

Big Truck:

Defo NOT!!!

My Nat/Int CPCs are lying here in house doing nothing and no shortage of work and abundance of cheap trucks.

BUT,
getting a good steady RELIABLE driver and being able in turn to see a profit ref rates here about NI would be another thing entirely!!![emoji52]

I’ll just glide along down the PAYE route,
besides I’ve said before that my wee investment portfolio does better IMHO than any mad idea about putting a truck back on the road!!![emoji41]

Some of them grass lads should have the money for the test by now and there is surely a good one or two among em.

As for the rates that is a whole other problem.

If it broke even and paid for the lorry you could could be a hobby haulier while keeping the day job. I know a few hobby farmers and they enjoy the interest but wouldn’t rely on it.

Or would it be more of a hassle than an enjoyable side interest do you think?

Hurryup&wait:

Big Truck:

Hurryup&wait:

Big Truck:

The Agri Contractor I mentioned has two men that have class1 basically doing diddly over winter months apart from bit of digger/drainage or hedgecutting.
(Bit bigger operation than just grass!!)

That’s why I’m telling him to look at a couple of cheap trucks for cash flow reasons!!!

Truck for “hobby”■■?
Busy enough on days off with two boys and “taxi service” for football/rugby/hockey etc.[emoji6]
Touring caravan is well used over season too!!![emoji106]

I see where you are coming from now BigTruck. Cheers.