Fuel Tank Sender Cover

Hello All,
I’m looking for a fuel tank sensor cover and can only come across this? silentwitness.co.uk/index.ph … uct_id=142

is there others you’ve come across?

they are all Scania tractor units they’re going on?

thanks

JSingh:
Hello All,
I’m looking for a fuel tank sensor cover and can only come across this? silentwitness.co.uk/index.ph … uct_id=142

thanks

Ring Anthony direct on 01733 615228…get the tank alarm fitted as well, good lad and great service…

Predator are based in Peterboro, but have mobile fitters…

I`ve had zero hassle since we fitted the tank alarms a few years ago :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

JSingh:
Hello All,

thanks

Ring Anthony direct on 01733 615228…get the tank alarm fitted as well, good lad and great service…

Predator are based in Peterboro, but have mobile fitters…

I`ve had zero hassle since we fitted the tank alarms a few years ago :wink:

And those alarms are very load, mate got one fitted and we was having a chat down the side of his truck and he just tapped the fuel tank with his front door key and alarm went off, hurts your ears!

I always used to smile when a truck came in with an anti syphnon filler neck device fitted, and used to think surely they realise you can just pop out the sender?
Then I started to see sender covers and thought you can just cut the pick up pipe and go from there, but would be slow going due to size of pipe.
Nice to see the alarm idea, bet that causes some headaches and the sound of running footsteps :grimacing: