Br5504 load sensing valve ( on trailer )

Anyone know which make is the best one ,Haldex ,wabco or knorr brem ? And how much should I be looking to pay ,or do you have new old stock to sell me ? Cheers Dan .

Hi Dan I prefer the Haldex version as they’re reliable and I know how to set them up[emoji3]
Don’t think there is a bad one out there.

Cant remember how much the haldex one is, about £120 from memory?

Hiya coiler ,I hadn’t given it a though about setting it up ,but will have a ring round in the morning see what’s about ,cheers :smiley:

Dan ring my lot at the Stoke depot they are showing one.
If they haven’t got it p.m me and I’ll ring tom the ebs rep see if he has got one.

You will have to pick it up in Trafford park if he has.

use a name:
Dan ring my lot at the Stoke depot they are showing one.
If they haven’t got it p.m me and I’ll ring tom the ebs rep see if he has got one.

You will have to pick it up in Trafford park if he has.

Will do m8 ,I’ll be going past Trafford pk Tuesday .

Where’s BKing, this is another area of his expertise. :unamused:

At least the set up procedure seems easier than the earlier versions, which required one to chose which spring and then insert a screwed plug inside it at the correct measurement, before even thinking about pressure setting. You should find that some of the bigger motor factors will set up an LSV for you on the bench if you supply the correct information.

knorr-bremsesfn.biz/WCMS/Ar … EN-003.pdf

Knorr brem £268 from diagraph Northwich ,going to call in Monday .nobody any closer had got one .

cav551:
At least the set up procedure seems easier than the earlier versions, which required one to chose which spring and then insert a screwed plug inside it at the correct measurement, before even thinking about pressure setting. You should find that some of the bigger motor factors will set up an LSV for you on the bench if you supply the correct information.

knorr-bremsesfn.biz/WCMS/Ar … EN-003.pdf

I’ll be back :smiley: Thankyou .

Own Account Driver:
Where’s BKing, this is another area of his expertise. :unamused:

The mans a fool .

And this old fool cant be doing with half wits who cannot understand bag pressure/brake effort ratios.
Suppose some of us just cant live in the present and have to live in the past.
Never mind.

Bking:
And this old fool cant be doing with half wits who cannot understand bag pressure/brake effort ratios.
Never mind.

Please show me where it’s says about not understanding ?

Punchy Dan:

Bking:
Never mind.

And prey show me an airbag system with an LSV?

Bking:

Punchy Dan:

Bking:
Never mind.

And prey show me an airbag system with an LSV?

Are you being serious??

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpegThe refurbished trailer passed the mot this week ,didn’t touch the valve settings

^^ Thats looks as good as new, Did you keep the costs for this refurbishment & how would it compare to new. Thanks Dave.

dave docwra:
^^ Thats looks as good as new, Did you keep the costs for this refurbishment & how would it compare to new. Thanks Dave.

About £8000 ,everything replaced no stone unturned,including moose helping too .not including my own time though .

Nice trailer for the money…

Punchy Dan:

dave docwra:

About £8000 ,everything replaced no stone unturned,including moose helping too .not including my own time though .

Nice job there Dan, does it go in the yard on the blind side ok?

pete smith:

Punchy Dan:

dave docwra:

Nice job there Dan, does it go in the yard on the blind side ok?

Not loaded m8 I have go past turn around and drive in from the other way :neutral_face: