Scrap maetal tipping trailer's

After some genuine advice please…NO stupid sarcastic comments please! Anybody know how long a 2yr old scrap metal trailer (SHOULD) last until the body or floor will need replacing…and any advice on what to pay for one say from 5 years old to brand new I’m after a 75 cu yd…any help GREATLY APRECIATED, thanks.

Depends what it’s had in it and who’s been loading it and who specd it new at what thickness the floor is and How close the runners are ,if your not sure then you need to show it someone who knows what they are looking at .has it got angle iron on the floor ?

Don’t know mate all I know it’s a hard Oxford trailer that’s had 1 owner from new and is 2 years old

As already said depends what has been loaded into it and how hard its been worked.Also i would check to see if its been over on its ribs.If i was buying one it would be new then you know alot more about it.

We used to look after a few of them, they were new to start with and after 3/4 years they were totally knackered, running gear was fine just the rest was utterly knackered
Im sure the manager told me they were 22k new and this was about 10 odd years ago and Irc were made in Ireland

JASON280:
Don’t know mate all I know it’s a hard Oxford trailer that’s had 1 owner from new and is 2 years old

Do you mean Hardox?

That’s a type of steel they make armour plating from, it’s normally used on the tipper sides for obvious reasons. Would give the trailer a longer life.