Who Signs the Transport Managers Infringements?

Hi,
As the title says…

If a Transport manager drives a vehicle and receives an infringement. Who signs it off?

Good question. Does the TM in question have a superior? If so I’d say one of the directors names on the O-licence.

I don’t have a superior so when I get naughty naughties I just sign as the driver and file it as it’s obvious I’ve acknowledged the infringement and it’s not like I can council myself about drivers hours.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

haribo4000:
Hi,
As the title says…

If a Transport manager drives a vehicle and receives an infringement. Who signs it off?

Just remember folks, there is no such thing as signing off anything.
The majority of these firms that put a stack of driver infringements at the end of a desk, just to collect a signature… are simply not accomplishing anything…

So why do you have the option to print the letters in Tachomaster?

nsmith1180:
So why do you have the option to print the letters in Tachomaster?

The letter is printed and signed by the driver to acknowledge he understands the infringement. The TM signs to say he has explained the infringement to the driver and assessed the need to offer support i.e. Training, if required.

A lot of companies just get you to sign it and file it away.

nsmith1180:
Good question. Does the TM in question have a superior? If so I’d say one of the directors names on the O-licence.

I don’t have a superior so when I get naughty naughties I just sign as the driver and file it as it’s obvious I’ve acknowledged the infringement and it’s not like I can council myself about drivers hours.

Same here