Tacho software

Does anyone use, or have experience of using soloplus, nova data tachotek, or tachosafe programs? Or any others Ive missed. Im problely going to be moving on from a analogue tacho in the near future, so looking at downloading options.
I was thinking of staying in house rather than a cloud based system as the broadband is pretty rubbish here for uploading, or are the files small enough not to be too much of a problem?
Thanks in advance.

I use tachotek3 it is a good bit of software. Covers all drivers hours/working time. Novadata have always been helpful when needed.

Wildy:
I use tachotek3 it is a good bit of software. Covers all drivers hours/working time. Novadata have always been helpful when needed.

Thanks for the reply,
is what you use what Novadata call the driver card solution, or the company solution, £89 v`s £495?
Thanks

I use Pit stop from Rocksand, I’m only using the driver version to keep a track of my hours as I’m self employed, but I did do the free trail with the full version when I was also looking after the trucks at my last job.
I’ve found the backup quite good, I’ve had to ask a couple of questions and got an answer pretty quickly.
https://www.rocksandcomputers.co.uk/

PM sent

Thank you both,
Ive not heard of that one Muckles, Ill look into it.

globofleet.co.uk/V2/QjJDfFVL … _Plus.html
£63 and you data stays on your computer, ive been using it 4 years and no complaints, found it easier to use than pitstop

pitstop has a free trial and theres a free card checker on globofleet

sourceforge.net/projects/readesm/
this is free but doesnt analyse you driving hours and you need to use globofleet free downloader to read your card

soloplus is cloud based

205:
http://www.globofleet.co.uk/V2/QjJDfFVLfEdCfE9GRnxHRlBST0RVQ1R8fHw0MjYwMTc5MDIwMDg3fA==/GloboFleet_CC_Plus.html
£63 and you data stays on your computer, ive been using it 4 years and no complaints, found it easier to use than pitstop

pitstop has a free trial and theres a free card checker on globofleet

sourceforge.net/projects/readesm/
this is free but doesnt analyse you driving hours and you need to use globofleet free downloader to read your card

soloplus is cloud based

Thank you for that, assumed soloplus was pc based, I`ll have a look at globofleet as well.

TachoTek3 here too, easy to use and really good backup. I bought the ‘Driver Edition’ which does all I need it to.

Wally Webb:
TachoTek3 here too, easy to use and really good backup. I bought the ‘Driver Edition’ which does all I need it to.

Cheers, its good to here of company’s supporting and backing up their product.

I’ve used all of the ones mentioned on here and would recommend Tachomaster for the small operator. Pitstop is good if you have a large number of vehicles as it’s bought outright and there is no subscription fee. Soloplus only really interprets the card information, and does not analyse it. You need the Smartanalysis system from them for analysis, which is also a system that Novadata use. Tachomaster is £1 per driver and 50p per vehicle per week and really easy to use with both PC client and web versions of your data.