Air suspension

I have an 11 plate premium 6x2 that decides to rise its suspension to the maximum and wont deflate. Even when you use the controls in the cab it does not work. Any ideas

It might be the Ride height control module, not sure what it’s proper name is, it’s the blackbox on the chassis that has a connecting rod to the axle, might be 2 of them on a 6x2 one for each rear axle.

I had a similar problem with an FH, and somebody posted a similar problem on here with another Premium a couple of month ago.

You’ll need to do a search for it.

We have one that does strange things with the suspension, disconnecting the battery seems to cure it, no idea why but it works for us

Likely a fault with the ride sensor as already mentioned. Hopefully simple fix such as cleaning it off, maybe give it a shot of WD40 to ease it up and drive out any moisture.

muckles:
It might be the Ride height control module, not sure what it’s proper name is, it’s the blackbox on the chassis that has a connecting rod to the axle, might be 2 of them on a 6x2 one for each rear axle.

I had a similar problem with an FH, and somebody posted a similar problem on here with another Premium a couple of month ago.

You’ll need to do a search for it.

It was the suspension arm that hadt ge replaced. £660 all in from local renault dealer. Had to get put on the diagostics which only they have to eliminate any other causes. Al good now though. Thanks.