3 HGVS with 4 different drivers..Printouts

kevthrev:
The scenario i have is that the 3 HGV’s within the company are driven by 4 different drivers during any one week. These vehicles can be out on the road anything between 1 and 5 days in any given week and be driven by any of the drivers, just the nature of the work the company does. Of course they use their own Tacho Card for each individual driving stint which includes Daily Walk Round Checks at the start of a working driving day. Should each driver get a print-out at the end of their driving working day in said vehicle or can i, as the analyser of all ‘28 day drivers card downloads’ rely on the downloaded information. Are there any legal requirements for a driver to perform a print-out at the end of the day. Thanks in advance for your help.

We have had fobs installed on our trucks by our tracking company, so i know what driver is in what truck. It also helps corroborate data from tacho analysis software to see who was were and and what time etc, and i can see exactly what they were doing.