Wanted DCPC instructor module material

I have booked myself on a dcpc instructor course which will show me how to prepare, manage and deliver dcpc training days but it will not give me any take away module material in its full content i.e. video clips, hand outs, quiz sheets, key info, structure and order of the day etc.

Consortium membership is an option but its costly and you cannot use the consortium material when presenting non consortium days i.e. as a self employed presenter for other training companies.

Being a total novice at instructing/presenting and with little spare time to develop my own module days does anyone know of any independent course material that I can get or purchase to give me the leg up to make module dcpc days run smoothly and professionally?

If you think consortium membership is costly then you’ll be in for a real shock if you set up for yourself (you can join a consortium for well under £300 per year). If you are presenting for another training provider then you will use their material (all the modules need registering with JAUPT). Nothing stops you from copying other peoples modules when you present them.

As a matter of personal opinion I think you are better off with a teaching qualification such as PTTLS rather than some non recognised in house trainer course.