Scrapping a Trailer

I have a trailer which has come to the end of its life, pretty knackered was a stand trailer at a site which has now finished. Do any of you guys know where I can dispose of it? Its a 2000 M&G 4.5m curtainsider.
any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, I don’t know if making it a flat and exporting is an option if so any ideas which companies would be looking to buy?
thanks

Take it to a scrapyard and you’ll get £400. You might get nearer a £1000 if you can find someone who wants it for storage but not worth the hassle generally I find.

I’ve Found Protruck In Doncaster Yield Some Good Returns On All Sorts Of Stuff, Even End Of Life. The Only Issue Is Getting It There.

Millhouse Metals in Widnes Cheshire cut them up regularly. Not sure if thats close enough for you.

Put it on ebay, with a reasonable Buy It Now price and Best offer should sell quickly.

Thank you I’m in birmingham so I’ll give a few scrap metal companies a call
Also will try out eBay
I’m happy with anything I can get it’s just in the way at the moment. Thanks

JSingh:
Also will try out eBay

Try F W Thomas just off junction 10 M6, he is an exporter, if you weigh it in at a scrap yard they will knock you for any tyres left on

pete smith:

JSingh:
Also will try out eBay

Try F W Thomas just off junction 10 M6, he is an exporter, if you weigh it in at a scrap yard they will knock you for any tyres left on

Thanks Pete I will call them today

Done alright with a couple on ebay but a lot of aggro with no shows and people who are going to get a mate to shift it for them that type of thing. If you deliver it they’ll usually expect it to be put in a field or their front garden.

Any super singles with decent tyre depths do sell very easily on ebay though.

Google scrape yards in your location and get the details, also try to contact with the one suggested by another members, if unable to find a good deal also put it on ebay too. Things will get start going then decide as per you conditions.