Delivery to ROI

After all these years at the job I should know this , but have been asked to price a job to ROI and not sure if I need a standard international O licence to do it, or if my standard national is ok.
(Job is hire and reward)
Advice appreciated

International. It’s out of the United Kingdom.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Many thanks for reply. I was fairly sure I couldn’t do it, which h is a shame, I like it over there.

I have been doing Republic of Ireland deliveries 3 or 4 times a year since 2003 on a standard O licence, never realised it required a international licence.
Lucky enough I was never stopped for any checks.
I was going to reply to the op and say yes your ok on a standard licence.Lol

Intake/l39:
I have been doing Republic of Ireland deliveries 3 or 4 times a year since 2003 on a standard O licence, never realised it required a international licence.

If your going into Dublin port there’s now a 24/7 Garda checkpoint@ entrance and if they do stop you they are TIGHT
so would advise the Int O licence route!!![emoji6] [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Intake/l39:

Ha ha, quite a relief to find I’m not the only one!! I’ve done it an odd time over the years, going in by Larne and over into Donegal. You’re not really aware of the border now, but I stopped for fuel at Raffertys , right on the border the last time I was over and began to muse idly on the legality of what I was doing.
Hey ho, nobody died!!

Sub it off. :wink:

Ken.