Tracking .....

Hello Everyone,

Just been looking in to Velocity which is the tracker website, have a nosey about and to be honest it looks good, just wondering if any one else uses it or 1 similar …

No idea about that system mate or indeed how deeply into tracking you want to go, however if you want a cheap option you could do what a mate of mine who runs a handful of vans does which is to buy cheap PAYG mobiles, turn the ringer off and hard wires them in behind the vans dashboards. Hey presto, cheap tracking.

We use Quatrix and it works well. It cost probably similar as option with cheap mobile phones but offers more features. Have been contacted by Velocity several times as we run on theirs fuel cards but at the moment there is no need to change providers so had to turn theirs offer down. So can’t really say about Velocity but Quatrix works well for us needs. Don’t personally think there is a lot difference between two. Ladi.

Ghost01:
Hello Everyone,

Just been looking in to Velocity which is the tracker website, have a nosey about and to be honest it looks good, just wondering if any one else uses it or 1 similar …

Looks good ? Velocity , no no no. Only can show where is vehicle now. All other readings taken from space. Driving time, driving style, idling time not accurate.

I use Velocity trackers in both of my vehicles. Works well for what I need ie knowing where the vehicles are at any one time although I have never used the driver performance features etc so can’t comment on them.

My in law uses Navman Wireless on his vehicles. Gives detailed info. Not sure how much it is though.

Xpo track us on the steel job, dunno how it works but we download an app , login on the morning with the job number and until i log out they can see exactly where i am , how long i.ve been there etc