Belfast ferry

Hi all. Been asked to quite for a job. I need to travel to Belfast as part of the job, any links for the ferry/ costs as I tired Google and no real joy, all any tips ■■

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

you will never need to book…30 quid 1 way as a foot passenger.you can park your car in cairnryan terminal anyway…if you miss stena,just jump to p&o as there 2 mins away from each other…p&o is usually slightly cheaper and runs into larne…2 hours…stena is 2-15 into belfast…be there 30 mins early to def get booked in in time.they run 24/7 and only off in wild weather.car plus 1 passenger rate will range from 90 quid to 140 quid depending on time of day,time of week,and if the english schools are off then they add 50 onto the fare.
all the info is on google if you search belfast cairnryan or larne caiirnryan ferries and use p/o and stena website.

Sorry . Misspellings, I’ve been asked to quote for a job, so I will be sending a truck over there

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

get onto dfds or morgans/sawyers etc.wangle the crossing through them and itl be cheaper as they have half every ferry booked anyway.
it might pay more just to sub it to one of them.
if your over remember to cross the border every trip and fill up with cheapo derv…
and remember to turn your clock back 30 years when your coming off the boat. :smiley:

10 pm out of Birkenhead works best for me , I use victor treacy .

Punchy Dan:
10 pm out of Birkenhead works best for me , I use victor treacy .

victor is prob the best bet
you ony have 2 sailings daily ,leaves at 10-30 am/pm…arrives 06-30,and 18-30 assuming its not late which is usual…8 hours in prison with the option of drowning.the most unwelcoming boats ive ever had to use…if you want a sleep,give your ticket away and cab it…set your alarm for 7 and a half hours after it moves and happy days,otherwise you will not get peace from the tarts tannoying you to death.

Google “Victor Treacy shipping” as he’d be best bet for quote.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk