Traffic Commission Inquire

Just found out my boss is up in front of the Traffic Commissoners Public Inquire charges are S26 S27 &S28 would like to find out what these charges are related to Thank You

Section 26 Curtailment or suspension of Operator Licence
Section 27 Revocation of Standard Operator Licence
Section 28 Disqualification of Operator Licence holder

This is the standard set of reasons for a Public Inquiry where the running of the operation appears unsatisfactory. It doesn’t actually tell you why the inquiry is being called, just what action they are considering. You are allowed to go to the inquiry if you want.

Time to find another job fast

Oh dear dear, you will be offered tea and biscuits from Beverly or Sarah Bell, and prepare to beg and grovel, if they say jump, you reply with how high .
For the best outcome, i suggest wearing cut off Jeans shorts, a Bob the Spongepants tee shirt, and sandals, that should get your licence back .

Did you read a completely different post there Tobes?

the maoster:
Did you read a completely different post there Tobes?

whilst holding a cold tinny

And for reading material whilst your there make sure to read how men are better than women in the work place

TheNewBoy:
And for reading material whilst your there make sure to read how men are better than women in the work place

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: … wanna explain that one?? :confused: :confused:

Won’t be Beverley, I read in one of the mags she stepped down end of May.

iguana:
Won’t be Beverley, I read in one of the mags she stepped down end of May.

She had to really…