Back load from France

I have a 1980 2100 DAF rigid (38 foot long) its been static for 10 year (sheenepitstop.co.uk) starts and runs but wouldn’t want to drive it.
Moving back to Southampton in July and thinking about the cost of a low loader transporting it back.
We are 110 from the port of Caen.We were going to sell it with our house but having second thoughts.

Try Donnell and Ellis heavy haulage Omagh n Ireland they do lots of odd shaped loads , the problem with your truck may be height , it all depends on the overall height when it’s loaded on a low bed trailer

off the top of my head you could try grampian continental or richard long or nick wilson or h c wilson or e m rogers

Personally I think I’d maybe looking into getting a suspended tow to Caen and then driving it onto and off of the ferry myself. Then either another suspended tow or getting it driven on trade plates to Southampton. It would have to be a shed-load cheaper than getting it transported on a low loader.

I’ve used S & D Commercials 01825 880045 for European recovery and found them to be reasonable (but it’s relative). They will also pick stuff up off the ferry.