EOS CPC road haulage

Has anyone got the transport manager home study pack by EOS they are no longer using ?

Regards

Hades3000:
Has anyone got the transport manager home study pack by EOS they are no longer using ?

Regards

EOS notes are definitely one of the best on the market, but bear in mind they update them after every Exam so make sure you get current ones.

John

It would appear nobody has used eos

Most people keep their notes to use for reference after they have passed their exam. They’re not that expensive to buy £120ish, but if you are strapped for money just buy the notes for £60ish and use the past papers website OCR - awarding body for A Levels, GCSEs, Cambridge Nationals, Cambridge Technicals and other qualifications

Just reigniting this thread, anybody have old eos cpc road haulage notes ?

Regards

I may have, providing I get a pass on the 28th, I’ll let you know.

Ok fella, good luck.

Have you found them ideal for your study ?

I’ll be honest with you, over 3 month period, I read the whole thing once. I’m relying on luck more than study! :laughing:

I’ll have a look round see if I can find anymore luck for you, sounds like you might need it :laughing:

I have to agree with the above, it’s really useful after the exam so you might struggle to find someone willing to part with one. Good luck!

I’ll just buy them if not

cracker-bar:
I’ll be honest with you, over 3 month period, I read the whole thing once. I’m relying on luck more than study! :laughing:

I bought mine not long ago, I feel luckier every time I read it!

I can forward you the latest update pages (june 17) if you send me your email addy. It’s a scanned copy but perfectly readable