Volvo FH13 60 plate - check transmission next stop?

Hi guys,

I have Volvo fh13 60 plate. The message " Check transmission on next stop" appears twice a week. Please see attached pictures. Originally I thought that is clutch but when I ran a test on computer it shows that the clutch has enough thread. From the history the clutch was changed when the truck had 370K, now the truck has 710K.

What do you think it is? and who would you suggest to get it fixed? I am based in Coventry. Thanks,

The cost of this is no doubt taken care of by your driver use and responsibility policy?

cav551:
The cost of this is no doubt taken care of by your driver use and responsibility policy?

■■? - do not waste my time please,

I am so, so sorry about that I don’t think, but someone who takes your attitude towards their employees doesn’t deserve help. I am however absolutely delighted to know that I have wasted your precious time.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=145787&p=2303555#p2303555

cav551:
I am so, so sorry about that I don’t think, but someone who takes your attitude towards their employees doesn’t deserve help. I am however absolutely delighted to know that I have wasted your precious time.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=145787&p=2303555#p2303555

Honestly, I do not understand why so many people took it so negative.

I did ended up finding the form which I needed and get all my drivers to sign it. At least they know now that if they make any accident they will have two choices either quite the job or pay for the accident. I also made a brochure with pictures of previous accidents and the amount of money I or my insurance had to pay for it - the reason why I done it was because a lot of drivers do not realize how much little mistakes can cost that is why I wanted to raise the awareness. As a result operating 7 trucks for last 2.5 years, my drivers had only 3 small accidents - the pay out was under £3000 each. As a result my insurance cost is cheaper then competione -it means that on average I will be making more money per truck per year,. Which I think is pretty good result.

I did ended up finding the form which I needed and get all my drivers to sign it. At least they know now that if they make any accident they will have two choices either quite the job or pay for the accident. I also made a brochure with pictures of previous accidents and the amount of money I or my insurance had to pay for it - the reason why I done it was because a lot of drivers do not realize how much little mistakes can cost that is why I wanted to raise the awareness. As a result operating 7 trucks for last 2.5 years, my drivers had only 3 small accidents - the pay out was under £3000 each. As a result my insurance cost is cheaper then competione -it means that on average I will be making more money per truck per year,. Which I think is pretty good result.

P.S. By the way my truck insurance is £2950 on average per year. How much is yours? :smiley:

syva:

P.S. By the way my truck insurance is £2950 on average per year. How much is yours? :smiley:

£2200 :smiley: …its gone up as well, very pi$$ed off

Sorry but in your post “quit or pay for the accident”■■? How do you even expect to keep not just drivers but good honest drivers?.
Accidents happen but to have that hanging over them don’t think so matey,insurance is what you pay for in that case don’t pay your insurance and give the drivers the money,sounds like you are trying to cop out paying insurance and do job on the cheap.

Do you park your car or tie your horse outside the saloon cowboy■■?.?.?.?. 2Watt

Can’t you get one of your drivers to get a diagnostic check done for you :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
Can’t you get one of your drivers to get a diagnostic check done for you :laughing:

Driver brake it, now driver must fixed. I already haf signed form from driver.

So if u wan make his life better, tell me what is problem in pictures or he not payed for long time.

The Management.

Warning: Don’t waste my time or I beet you too.

Hahaha ^^^ brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have a wheel speed fault,check codes in mid 136