Vehicle use and driver responsibilities policy?

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find vehicle use and driver responsibilities forms - I am specifically after the form where it will say that if a driver will make any accident or damage the vehicle because of their negligence, they will be the one who will be paying for it and not my company. All my drivers are working on self employed or ltd. Thanks,

It is provided by your insurance company and called an insurance proposal form. Good luck finding drivers. Decent companies pay a blameworthy damage free bonus.

Interestingly enough i got a quote for a 10k dni policy, which one employer demanded. Once i told him that it would double my day rate he soon piped down.

Accidents happen, good drivers stay, bad drivers get the boot.

You should have Driver negligence cover - I can arrange that

syva:
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find vehicle use and driver responsibilities forms - I am specifically after the form where it will say that if a driver will make any accident or damage the vehicle because of their negligence, they will be the one who will be paying for it and not my company. All my drivers are working on self employed or ltd. Thanks,

Working as self employed and paying for damages…
Why not charge admission aswell?

Muckaway:

syva:
Hi,

Working as self employed and paying for damages…
Why not charge admission aswell?

Should get them to pay for their own diesel too. That’ll teach them to be more economical.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Tell 'em to bring their own lorry then you don’t have to worry about insurance you dodgy ■■■■!

Just tell the drivers to supply their own forms. Would fit in well with rest of the business model.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The OP has gone very quiet on this, maybe his drivers got wind of what was being plotted and voted with their feet. A reputation is hard won and so, so easily lost.

i actually thought this post was just a joke…

love the comments though :slight_smile:

Honestly, I do not understand why so many people took it so negative.

I did ended up finding the form which I needed and get all my drivers to sign it. At least they know now that if they make any accident they will have two choices either quite the job or pay for the accident. I also made a brochure with pictures of previous accidents and the amount of money I or my insurance had to pay for it - the reason why I done it was because a lot of drivers do not realize how much little mistakes can cost that is why I wanted to raise the awareness. As a result operating 7 trucks for last 2.5 years, my drivers had only 3 small accidents - the pay out was under £3000 each. As a result my insurance cost is cheaper then competione -it means that on average I will be making more money per truck per year,. Which I think is pretty good result.

P.S. By the way my truck insurance is £2950 on average per year. How much is yours? :smiley:

How much profit share do you pay your drivers?

OVLOV JAY:

Well, That part is not your business.

I agree with the op ,my brother has the drivers signing something similar although he uses it with discretion, it helps to make the ones who do regular needless damage think .

Punchy Dan:
I agree with the op ,my brother has the drivers signing something similar although he uses it with discretion, it helps to make the ones who do regular needless damage think .

Thank you,

syva:

OVLOV JAY:

Thought you might resent that question :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:

syva:

OVLOV JAY:

It was not a question, it was a statement :open_mouth:

syva:

OVLOV JAY:

syva:

OVLOV JAY:

No - it was a question. A fairly straightforward one at that - “How much profit share do you pay your drivers?”

Roymondo:

syva:

OVLOV JAY:

syva:

OVLOV JAY:

No - it was a question. A fairly straightforward one at that - “How much profit share do you pay your drivers?”

I already answered that,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So if it wasn’t a question, why did you answer it?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk