Fuel cards.

Just wondered what fuel card companies people are running on at moment with a competitive price? Been with Diesel Price Guarantee for a few years now and price was always decent but just recently BP price through Fuel Card Services has been 3ppl cheaper.

Thing is the payment terms on DPG is 21 days which gives me more credit whereas BP terms are 7 days so I pay for it the Tuesday following the week purchased. Anyone using any decent cards on 14-21 day payment terms? I need Shell and UK/KeyFuels if possible.

Cheers
Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one then■■?

its weekend…

Harvest are doing 14 days and they are competitive on the pricing.

Are you on Facebook ?, there is a UK Fuels price watch group on there, comes in handy on a Monday when you get the call about their price for the coming week :wink:

My DPG account manager is pretty good, and plays ball most weeks, although not last week for some reason :unamused:

95.77 next week with them as it stands, hopefully I`ll get it trimmed tomorrow :wink:

BWOC can be decent for a week, then lose the plot, but @ 7 days, I only use them to ruffle a few feathers elsewhere :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

Are you on Facebook ?, there is a UK Fuels price watch group on there, comes in handy on a Monday when you get the call about their price for the coming week :wink:

My DPG account manager is pretty good, and plays ball most weeks, although not last week for some reason :unamused:

95.77 next week with them as it stands, hopefully I`ll get it trimmed tomorrow :wink:

BWOC can be decent for a week, then lose the plot, but @ 7 days, I only use them to ruffle a few feathers elsewhere :open_mouth:

Christ 95.77 from DPG?! My price off them for this week is 102.79!! My BP card is 99.27 so you must be going through a lot more per week than I am?!

Matt.

xfmatt:

Stanley Mitchell:

Christ 95.77 from DPG?! My price off them for this week is 102.79!! My BP card is 99.27 so you must be going through a lot more per week than I am?!

Matt.

Between 4/5k Ltrs a week…

Stanley Mitchell:

xfmatt:

Stanley Mitchell:

Matt.

Between 4/5k Ltrs a week…

Ah well I only run 2 trucks so mine is more like 1-2000 a week really. Still a massive difference though 8ppl.
Matt.

I only use about 700 litres a week and mines 95.7

chaversdad:
I only use about 700 litres a week and mines 95.7

I`ve got 96.95 off them this week, but they are a bunch of ■■■■■ to deal with IMO :unamused:

They give out poor prices, then try to sting you with “under use” surcharges :open_mouth:

My best price for this week is now 95.20, somebody wanted the business badly this week :laughing:

My ukf is 95.75 this week running 2 artics 1600 to 2000 ltrs a week

I’ve just order 23,000 litres at 94.2 for delivery tomorrow.

Keyfuels for next week is 93.7 :open_mouth:

…double post

chaversdad:
…double post

Bloody hell my lowest is 96.96 with UK and She’ll and 97.76 with BP. Need to have a shop around I think!

chaversdad:
Keyfuels for next week is 93.7 :open_mouth:

I`ve got the same with UKF for next week, and that is without our usual scuffle on a Monday morning :wink:

Ive binned FCC this week, the thieving scum are now charging £9.49 a week for under usage, apparently I need to use a minimum of 150/350 litres a week.....Ive had both quoted figures quoted to me this week… according to the nasty ■■■■■ I dealt with, its in their T+Cs…funny how its only just started this month, and my account clown has disappeared, hiding behind the coffee machine :blush:

They charge 2/3 ppl more than any of the others, how am I supposed to support their poxy card ■■?

I was warned this would happen when they took over Silvey`s and so it has, it just took a bit of time to reveal their scam :smiling_imp:

Morrisons at Derby 97.25 p .

Punchy Dan:
Morrisons at Derby 97.25 p .

Their mini tiramisu`s @ 50p are excellent as well :wink: