Bulk tanker operator in Liverpool/Runcorn area?

Hi All,

I’m new here, so, thanks for taking the time to read my post.
I’m a transport manager looking to find a small-ish bulk tanker operator in the Liverpool or Runcorn area. A 5-10 truck/trailer sized family run type operation if at all possible?
I’m looking to allocate work in the bulk powder area, for the construction industry, but I’d prefer to have a small, good operator who’d be interested in doing it all, rather than messing around with several different truck owners, or the big operator for that matter!
Any suggestions?

Regards,

Ed

Does it have to be someone base Liverpool/Runcorn or someone who runs upto that area and could backload or stop up there all week?

That could also do. I have a need for someone to work from there drawing bulk powder to my customers. Where are you based?

Michael Baddeley transport ltd at Winsford are a bulk powder haulier that comes within your parameters as well as Bernard Mc Farlane Haulage ltd in Widnes.

Thanks, this is a great help, anyone else?

I wonder if you have made any progress on your requirements?

Hi,

Well, I haven’t yet had a chance to contact these companies yet, but this forum has helped greatly with what is a difficult task of finding reputable transport companies, when you’re not based in the area. This is much better than using advertising, which doesn’t give any feel for the companies themselves, wouldn’t you agree?