Just thought i'd ask

Both my main clients are having the Easter break Holiday (10/04/2017-15/04/2017).

So i have the opportunity to have a week off or work for somebody else (traction based or with my trailer) for a week.

I’ve not been to the UK for many-a-year, so i thought i might combine the working for somebody else & coming to the UK.

The million doller question is…

Does anybody on here regularly load in Belgium (Flanders. Where i am) back to the UK ■■ I would also need a backload back to Belgium.

In a perfect world, i’d like to load for somewhere north of Birmingham, have a night out ‘UK Style’ & load for home the next day.

I have a tautliner trailer & run on 5 axles.

So anyway, just thought i’d ask…

Geoff…

Give Toby Ovens a call at Broughton transport near Melksham UK, they run over there .
Used to be called Mortimer’s eat more chips logo.

Timocom ect

You have regular work for two main clients and you have the opportunity to take a week off without someone pinching your work. Get the lorry sorted while it’s not potentially losing a load and have the time off with your family while you have such an excellent chance to do so.

cav551:
You have regular work for two main clients and you have the opportunity to take a week off without someone pinching your work. Get the lorry sorted while it’s not potentially losing a load and have the time off with your family while you have such an excellent chance to do so.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most definitely this !

As the others have said, take the week off, enjoy a bit of R+R, chill out and come back refreshed :wink:

The rates Ive seen for B-UK-B are pretty much pants, you dont need that crap I`m sure :unamused:

Work to live,
NEVER EVER live to Work!! !!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I’m home alone that week which is why i asked in the first place.

Wife is in China for a week with her work. My 3 kids are also away for a week with my In-laws. Even my dog goes to a Doggy hotel for a week.
So its just me. Don’t fancy sitting around all week.

One of my trailers is in for repair that week, so that’s also sorted.

I’ll see what i do.

Geoffo:

Wife is in China for a week with her work. My 3 kids are also away for a week with my In-laws. Even my dog goes to a Doggy hotel for a week.

I’ll see what i do.

wife’s away
children away
even the dog’s away

Sounds like the party is round yours then :laughing:

muckles:

Geoffo:

I’ll see what i do.

wife’s away
children away
even the dog’s away

Sounds like the party is round yours then :laughing:

:smiley:

Isn’t Rizla based in Belgium? They do regular subbed loads to Nottingham, Stobart Biomass regularly grab a load or two out of there for the return trip. Dont know where though.

nsmith1180:
Isn’t Rizla based in Belgium? They do regular subbed loads to Nottingham, Stobart Biomass regularly grab a load or two out of there for the return trip. Dont know where though.

Ain`t that a H.Essers job to Snotts ?.. :wink: