Daf seat kit

My Daf seat (Alpha mk 1 yr 2000 ) is leaking when the bag inflated and the height adjuster is either trapping my legs against the steering wheel or iam too low , is there a repair Kit can buy from daf to fix this problem ? thanks Dan .

Punchy Dan:
My Daf seat (Alpha mk 1 yr 2000 ) is leaking when the bag inflated and the height adjuster is either trapping my legs against the steering wheel or iam too low , is there a repair Kit can buy from daf to fix this problem ? thanks Dan .

Hi Dan
Try TEK Seating in Tunbridge Wells 01892 515028. I had the cable break for locking the seat out on an XF. They were really helpful, even thought it eventually transpired it was a DAF only supply part!! Can’t remember the guys Christian name but his second name was Coulson. Hope this helps.

Thanks will try tomorrow .

My seat does similar, very hard to get the correct height, involves lots of clicking the switch up and down as the valve doesn’t close off.
My seat doesn’t have the lock off switch, was it an optional extra? Had it on a second gen’ Alpha but never on any CF I’ve driven.

Cylinder is called two way cylinder, 5 min job to change, watch your fingers!
Like this but check its correct for yours first, ebay.co.uk/itm/DAF-MAN-Worki … Sw7NNUGElk

Before replacing the bag check all the little pipes and valves for leaks, the favourite is called entry/exit valve.

As a general rule xf have posher seat than cf hence the extra cable for the seat damper

Thankyou all who replied , I fitted a new valve today and mended 3 leaks with some new pipe .