Look After My Lorry

Has anyone come across a website called Look After My Lorry – http://www.lookaftermylorry.co.uk?

I was doing a search for suitable operating centres in the south-west London area (the only one I know of is Speedway Farm in Colnbrook and they’ve not got a website and there are press reports about vandalism there) and this is one of the sites that came up. They find parking but also offer transport manager services and help securing operators’ licences.

Has anyone else used them? Their website looks a bit threadbare – looks a bit amateurish to be honest. What are they like?

Can anyone help me with the operating centre issue?

Don’t like the fact all truck images are continental trucks , and yes looks like a gcse computer student could do better

You can pm me if you want honest opinion of Look after my Lorry!
Cheers
Chris

I REMEMBER A FEW YARS BACK there was a ‘consultancy’ business called trans? something or other , used to advertise in comical motor etc they could supply tm’s but tc’s took very dim view of them as they never actively managed the transport , so be careful mate if traffic commissioner sees same person been named on different applications they may ask q’s ,I think these sort of outfits are last resort in my opinion, as for parking I started off in a storage company yard ( super storage) big yellow and the like , they did me the authorization letter and charged £18 a week AND it was mega secure good luck

leylandtrucker1:
I REMEMBER A FEW YARS BACK there was a ‘consultancy’ business called trans? something or other , used to advertise in comical motor etc they could supply tm’s but tc’s took very dim view of them as they never actively managed the transport , so be careful mate if traffic commissioner sees same person been named on different applications they may ask q’s ,I think these sort of outfits are last resort in my opinion, as for parking I started off in a storage company yard ( super storage) big yellow and the like , they did me the authorization letter and charged £18 a week AND it was mega secure good luck

I think you might mean Transconsult, they were well known to the TCs for a while.

IIRC, it was the late 90s.

We used and still use them. Very professional very helpful very knowledgeable. If you need the service then I would recommend them.

I wouldn’t advice any operator to use this cowboys. They are people that you don’t want to deal with.