O Licence Parking West London

In prep stages of purchsasing one truck applying for O Licence etc etc and i live in west london and dont have a yard where i live.
Truck 90% of the time will be parked at my customers yard but i dont want to hassle him with regards O Licence as thats why he is hiring me
So is it possible for the O Licence to hire a space in someones yard or how does that work and what if Vosa want to come for an inspection will they go to an office or do they want to go to the yard.
I have held an operators licence before but not in the UK so a little behind on how the simple things like this work here.

Your operating centre has to be where the vehicle is parked when not being used, in your case the customers yard. So if this is not an option you need to find another location, have this as your operating centre and then park the vehicle there.
Vosa will visit the operating centre or office/home if this is your office-they can turn up at any location listed on your licence. vosa vehicle examiners will inspect your vehicle at the operating centre. Your best bet is to either ask your customer or find a suitable parking place as your operating centre. If you get caught parking regularly where you shouldn’t your be off to the Traffic Commissioners office for a public inquiry.

Thanks Madison , now does anyone know where i can rent yard space around slough heathrow or west london area

Are there any available parking spaces suitable for new o licence around Heathrow?

Do you need a space for artic or rigid?

That would be an artic.

mrkermit:
That would be an artic.

Unlucky, I knew a yard suitable for rigids

Would you give me detailes please. I may start with just tractor unit first.

I am still looking for a place suitable for operating center with no luck. I have fund only one place which is currently full and i am on waiting list. Now it does not have to be west London. West from London out side of M25 would suit my needs for single space for artic lorry to apply for a new o licence. Does any body now or heard of any available spaces??