Land wanted

Hi everyone

In the next couple of years we are looking at renting a haulage yard for parking up about 100 lorries.
We don’t need warehousing or A garage just hard standing ground but an indoor building would be an advantage as we can supply our own porter cabins.
This need to be close to A motorway or trunk road.

Can you tell me where the best places to look for this kind of thing and the best people to ask.

Thanks.

The best places to look are along side motorways or trunk roads.

The best people to ask are the owners of such pieces of land, who may want to rent out.

I know of just the place, unfortunately it only has an outdoor building. It’s a few miles north of Aberdeen, when do you want to move in?

isaac hunt:
The best places to look are along side motorways or trunk roads.

The best people to ask are the owners of such pieces of land, who may want to rent out.

I know of just the place, unfortunately it only has an outdoor building. It’s a few miles north of Aberdeen, when do you want to move in?

And that is what we have been doing having a look while on out travels.
To be honest I was hoping to find advertised listing some wear; and that was my question where can I find them advertised.

But over 450 viewings and only one post. don’t look good

Cornwall? Midlands? South East? Muckle Flugga?

How can anyone help if you don’t say where? :unamused:

I saw just the bit of land for you. Not sure who you would contact our if it’s still available. To be honest I can’t even remember the road it was near. I was slightly drunk on a motor bike at the time. I’ll look through my photos of the lads holiday I took in 1989 for clues. It was somewhere in Majorca if that’s any good to you.

propertylink.estatesgazette.com/

cav551:
Cornwall? Midlands? South East? Muckle Flugga?

How can anyone help if you don’t say where? :unamused:

South East mate

happysack:
I saw just the bit of land for you. Not sure who you would contact our if it’s still available. To be honest I can’t even remember the road it was near. I was slightly drunk on a motor bike at the time. I’ll look through my photos of the lads holiday I took in 1989 for clues. It was somewhere in Majorca if that’s any good to you.

And it’s comments like that that make me wonder if this is A real trucking site for owner drivers and not just plonkers

coiler:
http://propertylink.estatesgazette.com/

I like your thinking but had A quick look at the search engine before and I can just see it being hours upon hours of internet searches going through all the spam

farmer gibbons:
South East mate

Depends where in the south-east, I know of a yard in Faversham which could accommodate you.

Harry Monk:

farmer gibbons:
South East mate

Depends where in the south-east, I know of a yard in Faversham which could accommodate you.

To be honest this ain’t going to be for another 2 years anyway
May of gone by then but keeping my options opened and eyes peeled is the key.

How much do you think he will want for this and how far from the motorway is it and any mains water electric sewage and gas
Thanks HM

farmer gibbons:
…how far from the motorway is it and any mains water electric sewage and gas
Thanks HM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …how many Ford Transits and caravans can you get on there Harry? :wink:

I may know some where in midlands that would suit yourself just fine