Got my truck at last!

Hopefully this works and these are the photo’s

OOPs!

Problems uploading photo’s, will try again later

It’s because you’re doing it through AOL and not one of the many sites listed on the photos forum.

Don’t people ever read those threads :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .

Sorry Rob K, But honest it was’nt me !!.Asked the wife to do it, she’s the expert on these computer’s. Live and learn :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Personally, for a site of this size I think it’s rather slack that free photo hosting isn’t provided. Very behind the times in this modern era.

:frowning:

Technically there is the Online photo store place that was set up as an msn group :bulb:

Rob K:
Personally, for a site of this size I think it’s rather slack that free photo hosting isn’t provided. Very behind the times in this modern era.

I’m guessing that if this website provided free photo hosting then everybody would be uploading photos, and probably high quality ones that are rather large in size.

If everybody did this then alot more bandwidth would be required and unfortunatley that isn’t cheap.

Linux-user:

Rob K:

I’m guessing that if this website provided free photo hosting then everybody would be uploading photos, and probably high quality ones that are rather large in size.

If everybody did this then alot more bandwidth would be required and unfortunatley that isn’t cheap.

Photos could be automatically scaled down to 640x480 which is big enough and limited to 100kb per pic. Truck or transport related photos only.

Job done. I’m sure with all the income they get from the advertisers :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: there’s plenty of money in the pot for this welcome addition.

:bulb:

(Putting pic’s in your post’s)

1. Resize pic’s using this link from brit_mark (FREE)
    bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm
  2. Sign up here (FREE)
    imagecave.com/
  3. Log In
  4. Click add Pictures
  5. Click Browse and Upload Pic’s From Your PC
  6. Put the EZCode: in to your post on here

Im saving the company money, I havent even got an avatar :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Im saving the company money, I havent even got an avatar :smiley:

Sure you’re not Scottish?? :laughing: :laughing:

[/img]

Thanks convoy, easily done when you know how!

Nice truck :smiley:

Great looking truck TC

:open_mouth: Where’s my :sunglasses: ?

It’s a bit bright :sunglasses: .

All these o/ds getting flash motors :unamused::wink:
Starting to tempt me!
Nice motor topcat.

JB:
All these o/ds getting flash motors :unamused::wink:
Starting to tempt me!
Nice motor topcat.

I think the phrase you’re looking for is ‘money more than sense’ Jon :laughing: :sunglasses: .

What you doin’ with a 6 wheeler on Euro work?
How big are those tanks?

Smart truck Topcat :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

I see you took the pics at Ely.

Did they still have my old one on the forecourt

(White & blue 420 gt on a T with big tanks?)

I think thats a smart truck you’ve got there - especially that shade of blue :sunglasses: