Looking for lightweight unit

Evening all. Not sure if anyone can help me but I’m looking for a mini midlift tractor unit. I’ve seen the ones on truck trader but nothing in interested in. I know they’re still quite uncommon and you don’t see a lot advertised. I thought mentioning it on here might spread the net a little. I’m looking for a 2010-2012 age range, preferably a DAF 105 ftp but will consider anything with lightweight midlift.

TIA
Matt

xfmatt:
Evening all. Not sure if anyone can help me but I’m looking for a mini midlift tractor unit. I’ve seen the ones on truck trader but nothing in interested in. I know they’re still quite uncommon and you don’t see a lot advertised. I thought mentioning it on here might spread the net a little. I’m looking for a 2010-2012 age range, preferably a DAF 105 ftp but will consider anything with lightweight midlift.

TIA
Matt

Am sure chassis cab at ipswich had 1 in the commercial motor a couple of weeks back matt

Sol way daf have a lot of ex bulmans on there website

Thanks for replies gents. I’ve looked on Solway website but they have a few more k’s than I’m looking for really. Was hoping for round about the 300km mark if poss. I’m not in a rush and not desperate so happy enough to hide my time.

Anyone else know of any for sale or coming up for sale please?

Matt

Have you tried D G Taylors at cranswick he has them in all the time

greeny123:
Have you tried D G Taylors at cranswick he has them in all the time

I had one lined up from Dg Taylor but unfortunately he never got it in. Still have none in now but know my number should one come in.

Matt

Is it a replacement or you running 2 again matt :question:

seth 70:
Is it a replacement or you running 2 again matt :question:

It will be a second again if I find a good one I think. Kind of non committal at this stage as I have irons in the fire so to speak. Maybe I’m mad after the catastrophe of last time?

Matt

Another member today told me mini mid lifts save half a tonne ,I just can’t see it my self ,if I can lift a super single on a aly rim one in each hand then where is the weight saved from because it’s not in the wheels and tyres ,apologies in advance when someone proves otherwise :smiley:

trucks.autotrader.co.uk/search/ … archPage=1