DAF ENGINE WARNING

I have a DAF 75-310 (CF75IV - Paccar Engine) Year 2007. I recently noted Engine warning on the dash board. When I switched engine off, it wont go on again. Can somebody help advise pls?

take it to DAF, let them plug Davii in to it to find the fault, unfortunately, my money would be on them not finding it though :unamused:

next time it comes on, take it straight to DAF, DO NOT TURN THE ENGINE OFF UNTIL THEY COME AND PLUG IN!!!

otherwise, they will not find the fault again

If it is the same as a105 in the fuse box there are 2 relays that look the same 1 at the top and one down the right hand side swap them over, if it starts and that was the problem you will have something else not working not sure what as I had the same symptoms but it turned out to be a broken wire in loom behind fuse box.
Bob

I had this a few year ago constantly coming on and daf saying they’ve fixed it then half an hour later it was back on.this went on for weeks,then one Friday on a trip up to glasgow it came on again but when I stopped and turned the engine off the truck wouldn’t start again.,daf aid came out and it was a bare wire somewhere underneath the chassis that was causing it.
So a daf fitter in Scotland sorted it in pouring rain on a dark Friday night and the daf fitters in yorkshire had 5 or 6 attempts at sorting it in a nice warm dry workshop :confused:

Will probably be both of the relays ,they have been modified and beefed up inside

Am told that the Engine ECU may need replacement. I have ordered a brand new Engine ECU but not yet placed the new ECU on the engine, because the box need be programmed once placed.

Most likely a broken or corroded wire in the loom going to the engine ecm.

Basheer:
Am told that the Engine ECU may need replacement. I have ordered a brand new Engine ECU but not yet placed the new ECU on the engine, because the box need be programmed once placed.

I bet DAF love you :smiley:

I have put on the engine a brand new Engine ECU, have it programmed on the vehicle and now the problem seems to be solved.

I have some issues with brakes for my DAF CF75 Year 20017. At times the brakes are ok and at other times no brakes for some time. I had the braking mechanism checked (all brake disks and rings etc). No fault on the dash board. Yet the problem persist. I had the rear modulator changed, the front modulator changed, the four circuit valved changed on the Air dryer and the redundancy valve changed. The problem still persist, i.e at times good braking and at other times no brake. Can anyone advise. Thanks

Holy thread resurrection Batman…

My own, very recent experiences…

Engine Warning
Gearbox Warning
Exhaust System Warning
Adblue Level Low - despite having 50ltrs in
Wipers work intermittently on ANY setting

Apparently all wiring loom issues

DAFAid diagnosed the possible wiring loom fault on the side of the A64 in the pouring rain. Imperial Commercials in Grimsby apparently fixed it without having the cab up, but it went back in on Friday with the same issues…

At least it’s better for space and storage than the T-Cab I had…

Basheer:
I have some issues with brakes for my DAF CF75 Year 20017. At times the brakes are ok and at other times no brakes for some time. I had the braking mechanism checked (all brake disks and rings etc). No fault on the dash board. Yet the problem persist. I had the rear modulator changed, the front modulator changed, the four circuit valved changed on the Air dryer and the redundancy valve changed. The problem still persist, i.e at times good braking and at other times no brake. Can anyone advise. Thanks

Footvalve?
Brake pedal free of crap?
Small pipes near the footvalve kinked?