Availabe operating centre searching

Hello to all.
I hope someone could help me.
I am asking you to advice me an suitable parking place for one 44 tonnes unit and its trailer.
The place need to be suitable as a proper operating centre because I want to apply my first operator license.
If anyone know a place like above could that person contact me by email or Pm?
The best location will be in East London, Grays, Tilbury, Avelay, Horndon, Basildon, Northfleet, Rochdale or any place near to these one.
I am interesting about the locations, price, phone number etc.
Thank you in advance.

Hi, I have recently been granted O licence so had the same problem.

I would suggest you to contact local haulage companies or use any local truck stop in the area where you want to keep the truck. Remember that VOSA made it easier now with operating center part of the application - you do not need a written agreement from the owner of the land anymore ( like it was before), all you have to do is to provide the address where you are planning to keep the truck. Good luck!!!

Has anything changed since 2014 regarding above post, i.e. if I still do not need a written agreement from the owner of the land anymore to report operation centre while making application for O-license?

And what if I report the address of the yard, which has been already using as an Operating Centre and has assigned some trailers of another haulier?

Similar question here.

Does anyone know if Avonmouth truckstop rents out spaces for operating centres?

And if they do, would VOSA be likely to give a licence for 10 units + 10 trailers in such a case?

No contract needed, you only have to supply your proposed operating centre address.