A warm welcome to members new and old

Owner Drivers:
We also run a huge fleet of 2 - why does it cause a lot more than twice the paperwork and twice the headaches■■?

One word, DRIVERS!!! :unamused:

Tramper:

Owner Drivers:
We also run a huge fleet of 2 - why does it cause a lot more than twice the paperwork and twice the headaches■■?

One word, DRIVERS!!! :unamused:

Our driver is great - it is the dgovernment and all their paperwork ( and changing of the rules) that make it so bad!!!
At least we now have a government that has reduced paperwork and rules to help the small busines(!!!) :smiling_imp:

Hi everyone and welcome to the new forums.

I hope to see all the names from the the old forums and hopefully some new ones too.

Most of us who use this forum are o/d’s or perspective o/d’s :sunglasses: it would be nice to have a few fleet operators amongst our numbers :wink: :slight_smile:

Lets keep the posts coming!!!

cheers
STEVE.

ATKIG11:
Most of us who use this forum are o/d’s or perspective o/d’s :sunglasses: it would be nice to have a few fleet operators amongst our numbers :wink: :slight_smile:

does 2 count as a fleet? :wink:

It might just mean that your twice as brave as me :laughing:

cheers
STEVE.

I own and run my own Eurotech and skelly trailer and my contractor has offered to get me another truck and trailer as he thinks the way i run things are very good (i personally dont think so but there you go) so i soon will have 2. Cant wait. The tales i could tell now, yet alone owning a ‘fleet’